• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 05:09 PM

Steam Name: Hexagon
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29413314

I tried to log on TF2C and I got this message:

https://gyazo.com/2a...a056f81b969959f

I wasn't even playing so I don't know what happened. As for "Aw Snap exploit" I thought I was suspected on exploiting something on the website (which I wasn't trying at all, or it wasn't intentional). I later supposed that it was because my steam avatar is broken, but I checked the rules and there isn't nothing about the interdiction in using that sort of avatars, nor I see anything offensive about using it (I'm referring to "Inappropriate avatar"), neither it bugs the game in any way (everyone can still see my nick and report me).
My main steam group is named "Aw, Snap", but its bug was patched about a week ago, and banning me when the bug is already fixed would be weird.
I also checked the Hacking / Exploitation paragraph but it says only about in-game things. Nothing appeared also in the "Banned" section of this forum, so if my deducion is wrong, I don't really know what did I do.

So, my final question is, do I need to change my avatar to be unbanned? If not, what did I do? Anything I did wasn't intentional (beside my broken avatar, but from what I saw it doesn't break any rule and I didn't think it would cause problems).

I also hope this is the right place to ask this, as I want to get unbanned AND to know what did I do. This is like a double request.

• Bovaidiox likes this

#2 nrd.

nrd.

Former TF2C Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2105 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 21 May 2017 - 11:40 PM

Change your profile pic and comment below when you're done.

It's been fun, thanks for the ride.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pending