• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 03:17 AM

Basic Information

• Steam Name: SweatyPalms
  • SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49482307

Personal Description

Hello, my name is Is'haaq, A.K.A SweatyPalms, and I would love to help out TF2Center.

I've been playing here since the site had began, switching from TF2Lobby to TF2Center, and I've seen so many changes, all for good! I would absolutly love to be part of this development and see this site prosper.

What I really want to contribute to this site is giving newer players have a much funner time playing Lobbies, because it is huge for TF2Competitve and getting more people to play in UGC / ETF2

Experience

-> I play Main medic on an iron team this season. I am leader of my teams, I organize scrims, I hold map reviews for general strats, I am main caller of my team.

When I joined my team, it was falling apart pretty quickly, our leader leaving pretty early in the season. I took initiative and took the brunt of the work and make sure my team doesn't fall apart (Like most iron teams do). I didn't do it for dignity, I did it cause I love helping people and couldn't stand to see this team fall. 

-> (Oh, I also have 1300 hours in TF2, 100+ lobbies on TF2Lobby and 130+ lobbies on TF2Center  :D)

-> Outside of gaming, I do lots of volunteering, my favorite is being leader of a group of teens and organizing events in my community to raise funds for certain things (Echocardiogram machine for my local hospital)

-> I am also coach of my school's tennis team and always hold practices afterschool. I love seeing people improve and I adore helping people, paid or unpaid.

-> Programming.... I have a good experience in java programming. Not much after that haha.

I'd love to have a chance to help this site out and really help newer players have a better time in lobbies. Hope I get accepted!

Edited by jayserp, 08 July 2014 - 03:50 AM.

#2 jayserp

jayserp

former staff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:50 AM

Approved, thanks for applying! :)

jayserp | steam

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Approved