TF2C Profile: Noob]Kaido
Region: EU

Browser: Opera
Critical plugins: --
Connection type: * WiFi

Bug type: Lobby page
Lobby ID: Cooldown level 5: Lobby #806540
Date & Time: 13.3

2 days now use peoples a password for start the game not for slot and all 2 days i cant connect fast enough with console and become for this ban now 2 days . The thing is i cant see early yes the use password for connect first if they start. If i can say thats early i play sure not this lobby, thats all make me angry to play here so a shit 2 mins for connect if not ban ban ban. And i have a pc error he gos down this problem i have to last week too ban...... thtas not really ok from this page and maybe i play nerver more here with this system...then now i cant play 2 days for no reason.

#2 MasterNoob

MasterNoob

Founder

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3757 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 18 March 2017 - 01:20 PM

I understand you want to "warm up" your pc, so it connects faster a second time? You don't need to actually connect to the original Lobby server; any public server running that map will do just fine...

Besides, we expect players to join within 3 minutes; you will be auto repped by the system otherwise. We allow team mates to !rep you within 90 seconds; so if that's unfair to you, make sure you announce in Mumble or Lobby chat that you will be on your way soon...

Maybe it's time to upgrade your hardware? I would invest in an SSD (fast hard disk) and some serious CPU power.

MN

• Enginty likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Declined