• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Ahmy4k

Ahmy4k

• Users
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 08:42 PM

So I just started , read the rules ,joined a lobby and everything I expected happened ,
There was 1 jerk in the game tho he quickly stopped talking ,I last scored , and we got rolled .

I'm going back to tr_walkway and pubs for a few days till I'm ready next time where I don't get rolled .

#2 MasterNoob

MasterNoob

Founder

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3757 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 08 March 2017 - 09:50 PM

What are you trying to say? You're not supposed to get rolled @TF2C? It's your fault that you lost that game?

Why don't you focus on how you can improve instead...

#3 happs

happs

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 12:29 AM

Some classes are easier for beginners than others.  What did you sign up for?

Was it a mumble lobby?

#4 Ahmy4k

Ahmy4k

• Users
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 10:53 AM

well . i just searched highlander and the closest region to me , and choose the first lobby , i played heavy , and kept over extending and going infront of my team , its kinda my fault here :P

#5 MasterNoob

MasterNoob

Founder

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3757 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 09 March 2017 - 11:03 AM

Since you already know what went wrong, I don't understand what you're trying to achieve by creating this topic...

#6 Ahmy4k

Ahmy4k

• Users
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 02:30 PM

well . i just wanted to share my first experience , since this is where you post realated or unrelated to gaming stuff .

Edited by Ahmy4k, 09 March 2017 - 02:31 PM.

#7 MasterNoob

MasterNoob

Founder

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3757 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 09 March 2017 - 08:30 PM

well . i just wanted to share my first experience , since this is where you post realated or unrelated to gaming stuff .

Of course...

Glad you shared your shitty experience!

#8 Ahmy4k

Ahmy4k

• Users
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 08:56 AM

#9 Casualo

Casualo

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 08:01 PM

i'm going to add my two cents, all my 1k hours of tf2 are from playing pubs only, i tried the official competitive mode and everything went horribly wrong, even worse because i don't have a team and my friends are most uninterested in tf2 least competitive mode

today i decided to give it a chance at the community's and i was not disappointed, it was so damn good finally be able to have a team looking after you as a support class, you could just do your job instead of having to be a jack of all trades, i suddenly regret not having half of my thousand hours not invested in community's competitive, even if i were to lose my first match i was so damn happy of the difference of gameplay it wouldn't have mattered

i for one am happy to have tried today tf2center, it's an experience that should have always been in vanilla tf2

Edited by Casualo, 27 March 2017 - 08:04 PM.

#10 MasterNoob

MasterNoob

Founder

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3757 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 29 March 2017 - 07:35 AM

i'm going to add my two cents, all my 1k hours of tf2 are from playing pubs only, i tried the official competitive mode and everything went horribly wrong, even worse because i don't have a team and my friends are most uninterested in tf2 least competitive mode

today i decided to give it a chance at the community's and i was not disappointed, it was so damn good finally be able to have a team looking after you as a support class, you could just do your job instead of having to be a jack of all trades, i suddenly regret not having half of my thousand hours not invested in community's competitive, even if i were to lose my first match i was so damn happy of the difference of gameplay it wouldn't have mattered

i for one am happy to have tried today tf2center, it's an experience that should have always been in vanilla tf2

Good to hear you like our services! Not sure if you used Mumble as well, if not, that makes it even greater ;-)