Vincent

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:59 PM

Steam Name: 9PM | Lunean #TF2Center
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:73140251

Hello!

I have been banned for "toxicity" toward a player, nocturnal, which I already have apologized to. I also explained to Lia that as soon as I was chat unbanned (yesterday) I was going to not talk in chat as much as possible as my anger can burst easily, so I just wanted to not take any precautions and not talk so I do not break any rules once again. I've been on TF2Center for a long time now, and I now understand that breaking those rules are not the right behavior a daily user should have towards the admins or the players. I expected a ban but I do not think a 3 months ban is fair, especially when all my bans were chat bans. I got my lesson when I got chat unbanned. I was planning on respect 100% of the rules and be respectable to my peers. Please consider my request, on my part, I will make sure I do not make any mistakes again. Thanks.

#2 Simba

Simba

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:55 AM

Looking at the extensive history of bans you have and the amount of lobbies you played, I don't believe it when you claim you learned the rules now.

No ban is forgotten on this website and they pile up, which means you get a longer ban each time you mess up, and this is the second time you are being given a final warning.

The 3 months ban will stay active and so is your final warning.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected, Pending