#1 dax

dax

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 06:23 AM

Steam Name: ladyminuit
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33066628

Hi, about a year ago or so, I was accused and banned for cheating. I was heavily drugged and intoxicated the night I was playing and was stupid enough to download the hack. Since getting banned, I have realized how shitty it was and I have not even thought about cheating again or using the program I used. I have many people who can vouch for me that I have been playing 100% legit since coming back a few months ago.(I quit after the ban because i was really ashamed and upset.) I havent done it since and my profile is completely clean of any VAC bans. I understand that asking is a pretty big longshot but I would really like to play with my friends here and move on from that mistake in my life. Thank you for your time.

#2 Warpy

Warpy

☄

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 90965 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 08 November 2016 - 01:58 AM

upon further review you were cheating at least a good month before being banned off of TF2C.. not a night of "drunken stupidity"

gl with your substance abuse problems seek professional help if they are still causing you issues

you however will not be unbanned as cheaters will be shunned off on TF2C and not forgiven

gl hf!
  • nrd. likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected