• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 02:54 PM

TF2Center Profile:
https://tf2center.co...561198094698795
Idea/Suggestion Type:
Lobby creation
Description:
Hello TF2 Center Staff, I like to think that my idea will be a good addition to the website. My idea is to have a reservation saving system. What I mean is that every time one creates a lobby one has to type in how many hours and how many lobbies someone must have to be able to enter the lobby, they obviously don't have to do this but if they want a balanced lobby they have to do this. I think it would be a good idea if one could create a lobby and there be a save menu where they could name and save their lobby requirements. Such as how many hours or lobbies they want people to have. This would save a lot of time, its only a small idea but I feel it would be useful in the site. This was a very vague description so feel free to contact me if more detail is needed.
Pros/Cons:
Pros:
Lobbys would be much faster to create.
The more advanced players wouldn't have to wait for an advanced lobby to open, they could create their own.
Cons:
It might take awhile for new comers to the site to actually join a game if the lobby numbers or hours are high.

I can't think of any other Cons at the moment, but i'm sure you guys will think of some.

Have a good day.
- Vinni