R.E.M.

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:14 AM

Basic Information:

Personal Description:

I've been playing TF2 pubs on and off for many years but I only really got into the competitive side when I started playing on TF2Center last December and I've enjoyed it a lot so far. I'm very interested in improving myself as a medic, I'm still a long way off being any good but I'm getting a bit better every day.

Anyway I only have around 1000 hours in TF2 but I'm a very active player on TF2Center with 227 lobbies played since December (as of 23:15 16/02/2014). I love communicating with people in mumble and working as a team with others.

I have previous experience as an administrator of around 15 separate servers in the past (mostly CS:S but some TF2 as well) as well as setting up 5 of my own servers and co-founding 2 separate CS:S communities. This is all over a period of about 5-6 years. I've also previously administrated/moderated 5 different forums including a politics board with 100s of active members, the forum of one of the largest GMOD communities in the world (FP) and the forum of a small corporation.

I've already made so many friends on TF2Center and learnt a lot from some of the players here and for that I'm very grateful to the people who made this website and I hope that I'll be able to give something back by becoming a member.

• Swagni likes this
Former TF2C Moderator
Former head of suggestions and bug reports.

"Ze healing is not as revarding as ze hurting." - The Medic.

#2 jayserp

jayserp

former staff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:35 PM

Approved, thanks for applying :)

jayserp | steam

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Approved