You may create a cooldown or auto-rep unban request if you received it for one of the following reasons:
- The lobby's reservation ended, resulting in you receiving an invalid "DISCONNECTED" ban.
- The lobby crashed or some other error to do with the lobby itself caused the lobby to fail.
- You were given an auto-offclassing ban despite never offclassing.
- The lobby host had an obscure or otherwise very unlikely to be used map for their lobby, resulting in you being unable to join (such as early beta versions of competitive rotation maps, etc.)
You may NOT create an auto-report unban request if you received it for one of the following reasons:
- Your computer or internet crashed at some point during the lobby.
- Some form of event outside of TF2Center forced you to !rep yourself and leave.
- A TF2 update was released and you updated to it while the server remained on the older version.
- You're having issues with the steam service or VAC service.
- You do not have the map being used for the lobby downloaded or installed properly.
- Any other issue that is not the direct fault of TF2Center or the lobby host/leader.
Please take responsibility and use the time of your auto-ban to find a solution to whatever issue caused you to be unable to join or play in the lobby. Thank you.
Edited 01/02/18 by Mikers to be easier to understand and to include up-to-date information.