• PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 28 May 2014 - 09:27 PM

Basic Information

• Steam Name: Flip
  • SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22040854

Personal Description

I am a long time veteran of TF2, with 1,841 hours played as of right now. I just started to get into competitive TF2 for season 13 of UGC highlander and created my own team. TF2center is a huge part of my playing time right now because It's such a great way to practice and play with my friends and teammates to get better. I already have 140 lobbies and that's going to be getting higher and higher. 

I have some experience in photoshop, and also administration of many different servers from various games. I have been an admin on minecraft servers, San Andreas multiplayer serious roleplay servers, and gmod servers. In the past I have had my own rust server, san andreas multiplayer server, minecraft server, and now I have a TF2 server for my UGC Highlander competitive team. I love being a part of gaming communities, especially forums. I have thousands and thousands of forum posts throughout various games forums, and am planning on being just as active on this one as well.

Thanks for reading my application, and I hope to become a member of this awesome website.

• Luop90 likes this
Posted Image

#2 Computer

Computer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 04:11 AM

http://www.tf2newbs....22040854

Banned for derogatory spray. Reconnected under multiple IPs ranging from 3/14/12 to 3/12/14.

#3 flip

flip

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 31 May 2014 - 02:32 PM

http://www.tf2newbs....22040854

Banned for derogatory spray. Reconnected under multiple IPs ranging from 3/14/12 to 3/12/14.

two years ago. Minor offense on a trade server. Not sure how that's related. Also not sure what you mean by "reconnected under multiple IPs" but if you mean I ban evaded, that's wrong. I moved to a different state and had a new IP obviously. 

I didn't know becoming a member of this community required a background check lol. Also, I recall some mods speaking of a "thicker skin" rule. I'd say that would apply here. 

two years ago. permabanned without warning for a spray with a bad word in it. I actually find it funny you brought such an insignificant thing up.

Posted Image

#4 Computer

Computer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 06:54 PM

Just trying to be thorough. :P

#5 jayserp

jayserp

former staff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:14 AM

Indeed, we check for a reason as our moderator pool is drawn from the members who join us. In this case you have slipped through the net. Welcome!

jayserp | steam

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Approved