• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lobbywiz

lobbywiz

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 02:44 AM

I'm tired of getting banned for playing huntsman sometimes -- not all the time -- less than half the total time I play TF2center. I generally only play huntsman when my team is up by 2-3 points -- so that I don't ruin our team's chances, and to make it more of a close/challenging game. I also genuinely enjoy playing the class in a 6v6 format. Can someone tell me why I cannot play huntsman "for more than 40% of the game" (which only happens on occasion) when I can play huntsman for as long as I want in any and every 6v6 league that exists? You say it is for competitive 6v6 purposes, but I can literally do it in any league. By making this restriction, you are killing another diverse/fun possibility in lobby games. Most people get joy out of seeing good huntsman play, and it changes things up -- except for the occasional sore loser who runs to this forum and cries about it because they lost. (They only would have lost worse if I played scout the whole time.) Please -- this game has been out for a long time -- allow it to be a little less stagnant and more different/spontaneous on occasion. Please update the rule to something more sensible. Or perhaps give the lobby leader an option to select/de-select the "40% rule" for each lobby they make. You can even have an option like they did on the old TF2Lobby, where you can select 6v6+sniper, or whatever.

#2 Highvlass Heavy

Highvlass Heavy

Former staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1525 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 01:43 AM

I think there is merit to the idea of giving lobby leaders the option to choose. Something similar was in the process of being developed, but I havent heard anything about it in a while. I still support that option being introduced.

#3 nrd.

nrd.

Former TF2C Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2105 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 12 June 2016 - 03:53 AM

It's been fun, thanks for the ride.

#4 Kengur

Kengur

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 06:36 PM

There's a proposal for noob lobbys down the line, make that an option. Or should we say fun lobbys. Or retarded lobbys. All the same thing.

#5 nrd.

nrd.

Former TF2C Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2105 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 29 June 2016 - 11:00 AM

Can now confirm this is going to be released in the AL update.

It's been fun, thanks for the ride.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Completed