• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 dishsoap

dishsoap

• Users
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 08:32 PM

Hey, I'm dishsoap and I am requesting to be unbanned from tf2center for my current sentence of ten years (Expires 12/4/25). I know that what I was doing in the main chatting area of tf2center was a very bad thing to do because shittalking/bashing other people/hating on the website is very rude and against the rules. Calling everyone and the website "retarded" was very uncool of me, and I will not allow it to happen again if I am unbanned.

One thing I am very curious about though is why are the bans from tf2center so very punishing. Like why are so many people banned for 10s to hundreds to thousands of years for doing one little thing, it just seems unprofessional.

But I digress because that is not what I am here to talk about. I am here to try to get myself unbanned because I have always enjoyed your services that the entire tf2center staff provide here at tf2center.com, and I don't want to be unable to have fun times with my friends because of a large mistake I made in my past. I am very sorry for what I have said, and I would appreciate it if you could accept my apology and please unban me from your website.

TL;DR: Sorry for my awful behavior in your website. I would like to be unbanned if possible, if not then I am alright with that.

#2 nrd.

nrd.

Former TF2C Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2105 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 05 June 2016 - 10:51 PM

Completely wrong section of the forum. Figure it out.

• MasterNoob and Highvlass Heavy like this

It's been fun, thanks for the ride.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Declined