• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 quake84

quake84

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 04:52 PM

This is very similar to "See Which Lobbies Your Friends Are Playing In" located here --> https://forums.tf2ce...g-in/?hl=friend

Hello everyone, I'd like to suggest a very simple change while the "active lobbies" module is developed or queued amongst other things that need your attention more:

Adding a small friend icon to a lobby you have a friend in. What do I mean?

Example lobby you have a friend in, and that has mumble enforced:

BlqzddV.png

Notice the small friend icon in the corner right next to mumble.

I may not be a html/css guru, but I think this should be fairly simple to implement, and will greatly help joining your friends without asking for links. This can be, of course, later replaced with a "Your friends are playing:" window beneath "Online players" that will show your friends in a key-value format with the lobbies they're in, much like the example Tereza showed us there:

post-2-0-67480700-1452599661.png

Looking forward to see this (icon on the lobby with a friend playing) implemented, it'll make the experience smoother, should be fairly easy to add, and will allow to delay the heavier "lobbies with friends" list function a bit more without delaying "the good stuff" it would offer.

Cheers

• Jan, Duuckky, sage78 and 4 others like this

#2 Duuckky

Duuckky

• Users
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 18 September 2017 - 04:58 PM

This seems like it would be a very good addition. When there are multiple lobbies open and you want to play with friends, it can be a pain to look through each lobby to find your friends.

Edited by Duuckky, 18 September 2017 - 05:01 PM.

• sage78 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Under Review

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users