• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 CocoaNut

CocoaNut

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:16 AM

I joined a lobby for pl_upward as an Engineer, but as I was connecting to the server, the guy that was supposed to have been there before connected and took my spot. Now it's impacted my reliability and says that I have a ragequit. Is there any way to correct this?

#2 R.E.M.

R.E.M.

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:23 AM

I joined a lobby for pl_upward as an Engineer, but as I was connecting to the server, the guy that was supposed to have been there before connected and took my spot. Now it's impacted my reliability and says that I have a ragequit. Is there any way to correct this?

Don't worry about it. The site is still undergoing development and the reliability scores and ragequits will be reset when the site is released. At the moment it is still in beta. Having one RQ will not affect you in anyway... I have 3.

Former TF2C Moderator
Former head of suggestions and bug reports.

"Ze healing is not as revarding as ze hurting." - The Medic.

#3 Some_Thing

Some_Thing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • LocationPerth Australia

Steam Profile

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:24 AM

At this stage I wouldn't worry too much about your reliability counters. We are still in beta and we are still tweaking the reporting system as currently it does not handle these situations correctly. Thank you for the feedback though, I will pass it on to the developers.

#4 Kenneth

Kenneth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:42 AM

I should note that if you join officially though the site, you are entitled to play whatever slot you joined for. If the person got reported, automatically or manually, they are no longer supposed to be part of the lobby and needs to gtfo.

#5 CocoaNut

CocoaNut

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:18 AM

I should note that if you join officially though the site, you are entitled to play whatever slot you joined for. If the person got reported, automatically or manually, they are no longer supposed to be part of the lobby and needs to gtfo.

Obviously, but whether or not he should have stepped aside, he didn't and the team made no effort to remove him. I cannot think that this situation is unique. As some games require a certain reliability rating and I'm still new to the site, this was worrisome to me.

At this stage I wouldn't worry too much about your reliability counters. We are still in beta and we are still tweaking the reporting system as currently it does not handle these situations correctly. Thank you for the feedback though, I will pass it on to the developers.

Thanks for your response. Even just a mod being able to change it manually would be nice, but I assume that you don't want to have to deal with that every time something like this happens.

#6 Oxy

Oxy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationLincoln, England

Steam Profile

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:37 PM

As already said, you have nothing to worry about. I haven't rq or left a single lobby yet I don't think but I think I'm still at 97% after 200 lobbies, so you won't lose a lot :)

Posted Image