• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Exotic

Exotic

• Users
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 05:05 PM

Would be cool to have an all-time "lobbies played" ranking system/list.

I would love to see at least a top 100 of who is currently at the top. (Maybe a list of all players if possible?)

This could maybe have people more active on the site, and players aiming for a better spot on this list.

Since this has nothing to do with skill level and more with the time spend on tf2center, it seems pretty harmless and not demotivating imo. I know that new players may get a worse start then people currently with more lobbies, but would be nice to be acknowledge for the support and time people have given the site.

I have no idea if this is possible btw.

Regards Exotic.  :)

#2 Ulyk

Ulyk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 07:28 PM

I want a top 100 list of invite players and their alts too. And also girl meds healing their boy toys and friends stacking for rank.

http://beta.tf2playerrankings.com/

Wow, THANK GABEN (a word I never used before!) OUR PRAYERS ARE ALREADY ANSWERED!!!

If you want it for lobby players only - just copy/paste.

<3 silly

edit: I don't think lobby count/hours or amount of lobbies contributed should determine anything being that I am a living embarrassment of lobby count. There's achievements for that? I dunno, the admins have been doing that player appreciation stuff where you get to frag them too. I think another ranking system based on count/hours is such a low-priority and will mirror TPR that, I'd rather have new or returning features like AL and chat filters (*ahem let me block the EU hehehe). And you mentioned it being unfriendly ("worse start") to new players, I think you wanna be more welcoming and less Asian dad judging your numbers from the start. rabble rabble rabble :3

Edited by Ulyk, 22 April 2016 - 07:47 PM.

#3 nrd.

nrd.

Former TF2C Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2105 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 22 April 2016 - 10:16 PM

Oooooo, there seems to be something similar to your ideas coming out soon. Keep on a lookout!

• Highvlass Heavy likes this

It's been fun, thanks for the ride.

#4 Exotic

Exotic

• Users
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 06:16 AM

I want a top 100 list of invite players and their alts too. And also girl meds healing their boy toys and friends stacking for rank.

http://beta.tf2playerrankings.com/

Wow, THANK GABEN (a word I never used before!) OUR PRAYERS ARE ALREADY ANSWERED!!!

If you want it for lobby players only - just copy/paste.

<3 silly

edit: I don't think lobby count/hours or amount of lobbies contributed should determine anything being that I am a living embarrassment of lobby count. There's achievements for that? I dunno, the admins have been doing that player appreciation stuff where you get to frag them too. I think another ranking system based on count/hours is such a low-priority and will mirror TPR that, I'd rather have new or returning features like AL and chat filters (*ahem let me block the EU hehehe). And you mentioned it being unfriendly ("worse start") to new players, I think you wanna be more welcoming and less Asian dad judging your numbers from the start. rabble rabble rabble :3

I does not ask for this to contribute to anything but having a list. The achievements are limited to 1500 lobbies count not big enough.

http://beta.tf2playerrankings.com/ < If that site had what I asked for I would not post on the forum. I only care about tf2 center.

Well this feature does not have to everywhere on the site layout, so your not forced to look at it if you don't want.

#5 nrd.

nrd.

Former TF2C Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2105 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 29 June 2016 - 11:16 AM

Can now confirm this is going to be released in the AL 2.0 update.

• Exotic likes this

It's been fun, thanks for the ride.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Completed