clorg

• Users
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 10:17 PM

Steam Name: Brightly
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43204127
Lobby ID: --

The lobby started off with our roamer playing pyro and our 2nd scout playing engi, I asked them to get off and play real classes and they wouldn't. Eventually 4 of the players on the other team disconnected and left the server so I joined the other team to balance it out. Once we started winning because I was owning noobs left and right my original team reported me so they wouldn't lose. Apparently the server owner is known for this kind of behavior as evidenced by my team's mumble and this chat paste:

W^ Lizar :3 lft pyro : !rep our demo
Console: TF2Center: sub vote: RED DEMOMAN (3/4) [โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†pizzaโ˜†boyโ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†~]
Console: TF2Center: 10 seconds left before expiring sub vote: RED DEMOMAN (3/4) [โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†pizzaโ˜†boyโ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†~]
roots | tipofthehats.org : !rep our demo
โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†pizzaโ˜†boyโ˜†โ˜†๏ฟฝ : wtf?
Console: [TF2Center]: Reporting RED DEMOMAN: โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†pizzaโ˜†boyโ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†~
3 point hero : brightly's lobbies always end up like this LOL

#2 Showerfairy

Showerfairy

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2536 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 20 August 2015 - 08:55 AM

1- I need a lobby id, to confirm chat.

2-Dont join the other team to even it out. It confuses ppl !reping for subbs,

#3 clorg

clorg

• Users
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 03:26 AM

1) edit: found it lobby #498938

2) They knew exactly what they were doing. They also had 6 on their team and never asked me to switch back over. They kicked me because they wanted to win very badly. Which made me lose reliability in return. 

Edited by clorg, 23 August 2015 - 03:31 AM.

#4 suchsmallhands

suchsmallhands

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 07:37 AM

please ban brightly he consistently ruins 6s lobbies by trolling

#5 Showerfairy

Showerfairy

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2536 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 23 August 2015 - 03:39 PM

I looked at the logs.

It looks like both teams switched classes around it looks like you played Hl instead of 6's

The amount of reps in this lobby is also a bit 2 much.

'โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†pizzaโ˜†boyโ˜†โ˜†๏ฟฝ !report our scout 2 TF2Center: sub vote: RED SCOUT 2 (1/4) [Brightly] !report our roamer  report our engi and roamer

You try to report 3 people here before they !rep you out of the game.

Never join other team to balance it out, the subs get confused and it gives people a valid reason to report you for stealing their class.Since this whole lobby is a mess with mistakes made by so many im going to reject it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

To the people who wrote unrelated to this post creator:

If you think a person is trolling with lobbies. Make a - ban with Solid Proof, instead of slander.

#6 ITasteLikePaint

ITasteLikePaint

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 03:41 PM

Have y'all played AGAINST Brightly when he's playing engie? If you leave him alone for more than 30 seconds he'll have a level two sentry on the point, working on level three. My experience with it was that I, as a scout, had to play full time anti-Brightly so that we didn't have every push stuffed by a level three sentry. There were constantly teleporters behind us. Yeah, as a scout I was able to deny him, but it completely took me out of the fight. Brightly isn't even an engie main (as far as I know). Think about what a high level engie player could do in 6s.

The meta is not a static concept. It is a reflection of the most viable playstyle at the time. The engineer recently received several significant buffs, increasing his viability in 6s. We need to test to see if it's powerful enough to change the meta and, honestly, lobbies are probably one of the better places to do that testing.

He's not trolling, he's advancing comp TF2.

• clorg, TheCapeKid and Brightly like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected