• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 24 April 2015 - 02:09 AM

Basic Information

• Steam Name: Trick3y
  • SteamID: 76561198041876380 / STEAM_0:0:40805326

Personal Description

I have played over 1k lobbies, I spend around 8 hours a day on TF2center and I love what TF2center provides to the people. I would love to become a member and help out wherever I can. I own a web design and development company, I make smartphone apps and I have managed several businesses over the last 10 years. I think I would make a great addition to your team because I am online a lot and love helping people out that are new to center.  I host quite a few lobbies here with my own servers I own and I allow my friends to use servers to host when needed. I've made a few friends and a few enemies but all in all I've had a great time and would love to help TF2center grow. I just made my first donation a few days ago and I plan on helping out financially when i can. Thank you for your time and consideration.

#2 cl4y

cl4y

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 02:18 AM

ive played a lot of lobbies with this dude, really great dude. I feel like he would be a great member because whenever people try to troll him he always handles the situation cool as a cucumber.

#3 Suhitto

Suhitto

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 02:20 AM

Let this guy be a member!

He is extremely helpful, intelligent, and on point with his nice-ness. I've seen him provide resources for those who've needed them.

#4 Trick3d

Trick3d

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 24 April 2015 - 03:40 AM

Thanks for the support guys, I'm thinking about setting up a monthly donation, I feel like center could use all the help it can get, I know it costs a lot to do everything they do and I want to show my appreciation.

#5 JNeb900

JNeb900

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:23 PM

2 people joined the site and posted here at almost the exact same time.
Ok then

#6 Trick3d

Trick3d

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:50 PM

I asked a few friends to say something about me on here, "at almost the exact same time" and neither one of them had forum accounts until then. If you would like their steam id's I would be more than happy to let you speak with them. If I was trying to "chum" the water, it would be more than 2 people...thank you for your intelligent contribution, but everyone including people that don't like me have the same opportunity to comment on this. ok then

#7 TERRY CREWS

TERRY CREWS

Crews Control

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 04:37 PM

Has a history of abuse towards teammates, raging, racism, poor sportsmanship. Do not recommend.

• Mezzi likes this

#8 Trick3d

Trick3d

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 25 April 2015 - 09:26 PM

Has a history of abuse towards teammates, raging, racism, poor sportsmanship. Do not recommend.

History? would this be in the TF2center report logs? with so many lobbies played on TF2center you would think someone would report me for raging, racism and poor sportsmanship..but for some reason, I've never been reported for any of that. Terry, don't be mad at me because I ban you from all my lobbies..and don't come on here to troll me because I can't hit the "ban from this forum" button. You think you are clever trying to pin all of this crap on me but you are just a lonely plat player who likes to troll me..a steel player..and my best friend is black so idk where you are getting racism from. Stop playing beggars bazooka solly in all my lobbies and making them a horrible experience and maybe I would let you play...and stop lying on me in the forums to try to get back at me.

#9 Boba

Boba

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 09:47 PM

Beggars is banned.

Trick3d seems like a chill guy, decent at the team fortresses especially the second one.  Easy to troll tho.

Would be good member.

^.^

• Trick3d likes this

#10 TERRY CREWS

TERRY CREWS

Crews Control

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 12:14 AM

History? would this be in the TF2center report logs? with so many lobbies played on TF2center you would think someone would report me for raging, racism and poor sportsmanship..but for some reason, I've never been reported for any of that. Terry, don't be mad at me because I ban you from all my lobbies..and don't come on here to troll me because I can't hit the "ban from this forum" button. You think you are clever trying to pin all of this crap on me but you are just a lonely plat player who likes to troll me..a steel player..and my best friend is black so idk where you are getting racism from. Stop playing beggars bazooka solly in all my lobbies and making them a horrible experience and maybe I would let you play...and stop lying on me in the forums to try to get back at me.

You make a flaw in assuming that I'm here to troll you as a player. I'm here as a TF2C member stating that I do not think you exhibit the basic sportsmanship and decency that should be necessary for someone to be a member of any community. UGC rules regarding sportsmanship apply only in matches. Your issues occurred outside of them, however the admins at the time saw fit to remove you from your team leadership because of your behavior. If you see fit to call me a liar, then I suppose I should share why I said what I did (It's already public anyways)

http://www.ugcleague...-Mains-and-subs

http://www.ugcleague...g-for-season-13

Ruthless steam group: http://steamcommunit...ps/xXRuthlessXx

(Previous posts deleted)

Previous posts:

http://i.imgur.com/u4mN2ld.png

http://i.imgur.com/itXtF1I.png

The last time I linked you the steam group, you said you thought what you said was funny and took pride in it. That was around a week ago, which coincidentally is also around when you must have removed all of them and changed the information in the steam group.

Let me make something clear to you. We are not enemies. I don't troll you, I try to avoid you actually. The comp TF2 community is large enough for me to do that and lose no sleep over it. But when you come in, lying, calling me a child, troll, liar, and trying to gain a spot in a community in which, as you said yourself, people that don't like you have the same opportunity to comment, don't expect me to stay silent.

#11 Trick3d

Trick3d

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 26 April 2015 - 01:01 AM

You make a flaw in assuming that I'm here to troll you as a player. I'm here as a TF2C member stating that I do not think you exhibit the basic sportsmanship and decency that should be necessary for someone to be a member of any community. UGC rules regarding sportsmanship apply only in matches. Your issues occurred outside of them, however the admins at the time saw fit to remove you from your team leadership because of your behavior. If you see fit to call me a liar, then I suppose I should share why I said what I did (It's already public anyways)

http://www.ugcleague...-Mains-and-subs

http://www.ugcleague...g-for-season-13

Ruthless steam group: http://steamcommunit...ps/xXRuthlessXx

(Previous posts deleted)

Previous posts:

http://i.imgur.com/u4mN2ld.png

http://i.imgur.com/itXtF1I.png

The last time I linked you the steam group, you said you thought what you said was funny and took pride in it. That was around a week ago, which coincidentally is also around when you must have removed all of them and changed the information in the steam group.

Let me make something clear to you. We are not enemies. I don't troll you, I try to avoid you actually. The comp TF2 community is large enough for me to do that and lose no sleep over it. But when you come in, lying, calling me a child, troll, liar, and trying to gain a spot in a community in which, as you said yourself, people that don't like you have the same opportunity to comment, don't expect me to stay silent.

You were not the admin that dealt with this issue in S12 and your perception based off of rumors and posts that multiple people made to troll me is your reality. I used to not like you because you trolled my lobbies, but now I don't like you because you, like snarf, are going way out of your way to troll me. You win, you are such a good person and I am not. If you are a member of this community I don't want to be and I will not be giving another cent to TF2center.

I retract my application to become a member.

#12 eunwol

eunwol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationA Box

Posted 26 April 2015 - 08:49 PM

Nobody is here to troll you. You're applying for membership on a site that needs good admins to keep people under control, considering how popular this site has gotten. Terry merely showed up to express his opinion on your application. Clearly, from what I can see, you're not at all what you portray yourself. In the links he provided, he isn't wrong about you being racist, homophobic, and just in-general a rude guy. His perception isn't based on rumors. Those links point directly at you, and they're your responsibility. Not anybody else's. Though I've never played with you in a lobby (or at the least, didn't notice,) I wouldn't recommend you for being an admin. (Yes, I acknowledge that you retracted your membership.)

Just keep in mind that things posted on forums and such don't just disappear. Pieces are left behind, and you can clearly see that in those screenshots and links. Don't lie about it.

Edited by eunwol, 26 April 2015 - 08:51 PM.

• Osman and Tury like this

deviantArt ♥ Tumblr ♥ Steam

#13 Tury

Tury

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • LocationGrand Rapids, Michigan

Posted 29 April 2015 - 10:05 PM

Toxic player, loves to instigate things and shit talk people. 

#14 DarkNecrid

DarkNecrid

• Users
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 08:22 AM

Agreed with Tury, granted he did apologize to me but he seems to have caused tons of issues with tons of people and was extremely toxic in the situation that happened with me and has definitely been extremely toxic in the past. I honestly can't believe he's 30.

#15 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 04 May 2015 - 09:36 PM

Member application denied. 

• Tury likes this
Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Denied